Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Reichstag

This is currently my desktop wallpaper. The cupola of the Reichstag was designed by Sir Norman Foster and Partners, who also designed 30 St Mary Axe (the Gherkin), City Hall and the Millennium Bridge, all in London.

dem deutschen volke faces mirrors garden art F III's columns
mirror mirror park view musa musing the eye of the dome window washers
Reichstag + Sponge Bob =?


So we queued two hours and spent 45 minutes up there. But can you complain when it's free?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are great pictures you took! Did you go all the way up?I'll bet the city from the view above looks great. When I was there, it was foggy, so we didn't get to see much of the city except for the lights--who wants to see lights?? @_@

    I'm loving your blog! Makes me want to go back to Europe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. salamat, mich! trust me, fate will bring you back :)

    ReplyDelete