Thursday, August 2, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Tagged by my coz Ate Jing. I don't really know what to say!

1.I can dance the contortionist moves of Filipino novelty songs. Am not up-to-date, but I learn quickly.
2. I don't like getting a tan. Colonial mentality could have something to do with it. But you see, when I get darker, my color doesn't come back for a couple of years.
3. I keep my nails short. Keywords: low maintenance.
4. All my timepieces are set five minutes ahead. I hate being late!
5. I light a candle for my family in a church in every country I go to. It's not going to bring us any closer, but I pray for their health and safety.
6. Between classical, modern and contemporary art, I still go for classical. So old school that way.
7. I used to like Westlife. And I am still fond of (take a deep breath) Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue and Atomic Kitten. Walang kokontra!
8. I like acting. I'm not good at memorizing, I'm no good without a script, but all actors are schizo and so am I. Sometimes . Most of the time. Always, actually.

5 comments:

  1. Ronan Keating, why not?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boyzone siya, sis. I did listen to one of their albums, though. Ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet naman ng candle, parang na miss kita bigla :( ((hug))
    Acting ba sabi mo? O yeah I know how you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. syempre i've been scanning through your blog lang to look at pics so i just saw this post.

    wah abbs miss you much!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss you girls, too!

    @jing: ang sipag mo mag-post, ate. keep it up :)

    @ledz: more pics to come. YM me, ha!

    ReplyDelete