Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Random irony


On the road

It was the first time I saw this:
Dominion Bus Lines "A bus line that is heaven sent, guarded by angel"
Ironically, it was stalled by the roadside

In Subic

Spanish Gate Japanese Foods

On the way to my brother's office

Pork Barrel Grill & Restaurant VIP & KTV Rooms
I hear the people there wear barongs


old building dilapidated brights Help!
droplets window after rain opposite shore

I probably underestimated how many businesses Koreans are putting up (through dummy corporations, perhaps?) until I saw the Korean signages across Diosdado Macapagal International Airport in Clark and all around Subic. I don't mind that they invest in the Philippines; it makes me happy that they think it is worth doing business here. According to my dad's theory, the Filipino upper classes are leaving and being replaced by the Korean middle classes. I just hope they don't ghetto-ize themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment