Friday, March 7, 2008

For your mp3 collection, part 12

Bayard Russell:"Living at my Mom's"-made me laugh

The Format:"On Your Porch (Acoustic)"-simple heartache

Jane Vain & the Dark Matter:"C'mon Baby Say Bang Bang"-excellent

Mark Berube:"Babylon Barroom"-last gig tonight

Meredith Luce:"October"
-good all year


The Notwist:"Good Lies"
-because I'm bad at this

Republic Tigers:"Buildings & Mountains"-love the blips

Say Hi To Your Mom:"Northwestern Girls"-this explains it

Scott Falcon: "Follow the Signal"-latin guitar

The Sleepless Nights:"Got Caught"-drum it in

The Weakerthans:"Night Windows"-strumming by the fire

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I would like to thank you as an unsigned musician/composer recommending my song, "Follow the Signal." This means a lot to me!

    I would also like to commend you for your insightful,jovial,neocentric, and just enjoyably wonderful blog posts. Reading thru them I throughly pleased!
    Sincerely,
    Scott Falcon

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, scott! it was a pleasant surprise to hear from you. i hope i was able to get other people to listen to and appreciate your music. best of luck and keep on playing!

    ReplyDelete