Monday, October 22, 2007

Tea time + Pinoy UK get-together

Mozartkugel, anyone? Here are scenes from tea after Sunday lunch. D brought chocolate from Austria.

Most of the weekend was spent online, working on my dissertation.

On Saturday afternoon, I went with Ria to the Pinoy get-together where I met schoolmates past and present.

I was half-asleep on Sunday morning, so when A whispered "Fancy reading?" to me at the oratory, I barely processed what she said. My mind was still asleep that I didn't know what was coming out of my mouth. That was probably one of the few times I felt disconnected to my body. The eyes processed the text but the words went directly to the lips, bypassing the brain, resulting in a couple of booboos. That's what you get for having Mass before breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment