Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Letter from Cambridge

bike hazard
Dear ma,

It feels strange to return to a place after several years. I remember it from our pictures, but it is so unfamiliar that it could well have been a parallel universe. That's how I felt about Cambridge.

king's college chapel front girl at the gates look up
order in design ducks dwarfed

You know the English teddy bear shop with the giant teddy in a toga? Would have made a before-and-after montage of my photo from seven years ago and the present if it was still there. But it's gone, my only point of reference other than King's College.

stacked macro library smiling, but not punting river cam the old cornish

Will tell you more about my weekend soon. How was your holiday in Shanghai?

Love,
e

No comments:

Post a Comment