Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Model for a night

After 100 days of wearing the Roskilde Festival '07 bracelet, I finally took it off. That's because I volunteered to be a model for an awards night fashion show for young designers and didn't want to ruin the look.

Here's all I'll show you until I get the official photos. It's all the hairpins that were used on my head (after I took the pins off). Don't worry, the strands of hair you can see in the photo are synthetic. That should give you a clue.

3 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what's next...

    This blog is a continuous show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is great!!! The variety of topics, pics is simply amazing. I'll add the link, plus I write something too, as I am currently writing about Serbian blog scene, then in the end I will add "here is how some of my colleagues are doing it". Just finished a post about what we did today and the release of new Radiohead album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @p: you're right. everything's a show! photos likely to come next week.

    @popkitchen: thanks! added you to my blogroll, too. the course is a journey. enjoy the ride ;)

    ReplyDelete