Monday, October 29, 2007

If I had time...

I'd learn a language. Other than Filipino (Tagalog) and English, all I know are some French, a bit of Danish and Chinese (Mandarin), and a few random Korean and Japanese words. I envy polyglots.

Ma reported that notre professeur won't teach at her office anymore because she gets tired. I wish Madame all the best. Here's a shot of the despedida, courtesy of V.

I was invited by Wendy, Livemocha.com's Community Manager, to try out their site and I must say it's impressive. They're well-rounded in the sense that you have set goals and there are different ways of learning and practicing. Now if only I could find time...

2 comments:

  1. I'd teach you Japanese, but mine is still in the sucking, J-dorama dialogue infiltrated, totally inappropriate for business stage. I'll get back to you next year. ;b

    ReplyDelete