Thursday, October 25, 2007

MA dissertation update #1: let's go!

senate house

University of London Senate House
(aka Gotham in Batman Begins)

Just to let you know that yes, I am doing some work here. Got the green light from my supervisor to contact participants so I will do just that soon.

While making my timetable two weeks ago, I did not anticipate the amount of reading I have to do for my only class this term. Full-time students normally do their dissertation in the summer term and have no classes. The credit conversion to ECTS disadvantages IoE home students in my program (course) because we need to take an extra class to complete the credits. I actually have an extra 7.5 ECTS from Danish class at RUC, but I need 2.5 ECTS more.

I took a module (class) outside of my program, which is not directly related to my subject area, but is of interest to me personally. Who would have thought I'd end up in education and development?

No comments:

Post a Comment