Friday, May 11, 2007

May I borrow your camera?


With Steady (my digicam-I christened him just last week, a tribute to the Steadybear prod people) safely in the hands of the service center, I have nothing to shoot photos with. But I've got the shots I took with Raymond's camera last Saturday, so I'm incorporating them with my other pictures and video clips and voila! The Bornholm video.

Music: Beautiful Thing by Popium



Now this is me in aspiring photographer mode. I look pro with Alex's DSLR. Stole these from Raymond's Flickr photos.

6 comments:

  1. Raymond and I have been discussing Bornholm since we got back and I looked at his photos along with ones from a few other people. It was a beautiful place in Spring just as it was in Autumn last year, but perhaps more so in Spring. This piece is quite a neat snapshot of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were super lucky with the weather, i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! bagay!!! kala ko may DSLR ka na/:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where is Bornholm? BTW nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! it's an island on the Baltic Sea, part of Denmark but a bit separate from the rest of the country.

    ReplyDelete