Thursday, May 31, 2007

Copenhagen's mermaids



Den Lille Havfrue (The Little Mermaid) statue lives up to its name (little). I find the "other" Little Mermaid is more interesting.

Trying out Slide because I'm getting tired of Photoshow.

Camera update: I will bear with the camera until it's totally unserviceable. Other than the lack of video, I can usually get around the focusing problems by turning the camera on and off. Low light conditions will forever be a problem, but hey, it's a point-and-shoot.

2 comments:

  1. pictures look very nice :) i am glad your camera works, even if with some problems. maybe slowly slowly it will cure itself :)
    where did you find the other mermaid? I haven't heard about her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak, alex!

    the other mermaid is quite close by. go north of the little mermaid until you get to the roundabout. keep going north, staying beside the canal (østbassin), which should be on your left. :)

    ReplyDelete