Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Bornholm Day 2

Don't we look like mushrooms?

Happy, happy people!


I hear there are thousands of Bornholm photos from the other IC people on Facebook... Mange tak to Eleonora for the two above. These are actually from Day 3, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

=================================================

After stuffing myself with breakfast, I walked with my roommates Audrey and Anna to the beach just off the hostel. Ny Lars round church. Delicious lunch at Svaneke Brewery. Dueodde beach (too cold for swimming), where my camera got damaged though it was in its case.

The lens wouldn't retract or come out fully. I was thinking, argh, I signed up for the "24 hours of Flickr" group and I won't be able to post anything!

Walked into the woods of Paradise Hills to see the Rocking Stone. I was praying on the walk back. There ought to be a saint for cameras. (Just found out that St. Veronica is the patron for photographers.)

Was in the cooking team. Helped prepared chili con vegetables for dinner. Were early at Palæ, the bar in Rønne. We were the party, dancing to the band The Slammers, which, despite their name, turned out better than we expected.

7 comments: