Friday, February 8, 2008

Playing again

These PC games, ancient by gaming standards, are the last ones I played for my class the other autumn. After these, I did not play games other than casual online (Flash) games for a whole year.




I've stayed away from the more modern-looking war games for as long as I can remember because they look too real to me. Give me fantasy or pre-20th century anytime. But two weeks ago I begged my brother to reinstall an old game because I don't want to play Sims 2. (I don't want to do the installation myself because I don't know how much our five-year-old PC can take.) I asked him for a strategy game. He installed this World War II RTS, so I had no choice but to give it a shot.


At first, I really didn't like it, but after getting hooked on the Campaign mode, I gave up my nighttime DVD watching last week. It still feels like a duty, though. (Yeah, it is combat duty.) I'd still rather have magical powers in an MMORPG, except that our computer lacks the disk space and processing power. Speaking of MMOGs, here's the trailer of the docu Second Skin. [via Boing Boing]

No comments:

Post a Comment