Thursday, February 7, 2008

European Higher Education Fair, Manila

In college, Ledz and I were already dreaming of further studies. The goal: an MA in NYU. I ended up not in New York, but in London (and was all the better for it). And here I am, at the tail-end of my Master's, already thinking of studying again. Maybe I'm a bit extreme, but I don't think I'm the only one who has ever considered going back to school.


If you're open to earning another degree, then come to the European Higher Education Fair and find out about different programmes offered by various universities, including information on scholarships (I wouldn't have survived without one). It could be your turn to hit the books next.

European Higher Education Fair
Rizal Ballroom, Makati Shangri-La Hotel
February 23 to 24, 11am to 6pm
Free admission

2 comments: