Monday, March 12, 2007

A long Saturday


I woke up at 6am, cleaned my room, then went over to Frederiksberg for our group meeting. We had lunch and talked about our project work. I didn't notice the time and was a few minutes late for anticipated Mass.

Back in Trekroner, I made a very quick Koka noodle dinner and went through some readings. I was nodding to sleep when my groupmates arrived just before midnight for Bettina's send-off party.

We walked to Korallen and found that some people were already leaving. Li served us some sushi he had made and we saw the beginning of his favorite Korean film, Once Upon a Time in High School (with Kwong Sang Woo- Les, have you seen it?). We went back to the party and continued hanging out until the trains to Copenhagen were about to run again.

The slideshow looks better with the sound (click on the speaker icon)

2 comments:

  1. I think I haven't told you enough how much do I like your blog. I think you work a lot on it, and you make it relly enjoyable. Keep on going! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! the feeling is mutual. i love how your writing flows so poetically in your fotolog. hope to see more of your posts, too :)

    ReplyDelete