Friday, March 30, 2007

At the end of the (birth) day


I did not sleep well the other night (again) but I managed to get through my last Buzzwords class yesterday because Nikolaj Stagis delivered an engaging lecture. In the afternoon, I made a short presentation on group blogs for Collaborative Communication. It went quite well.

Bopha was sweet as usual and gave me a Bag of Joy. After class, I started packing for my trip and then had a filling Chinese dinner with Hao, David (of IC/Gimle), Ivana and Simon S. at the Gray Tower (the three of them didn't know it was my birthday until they got there), then crossed to the Blue Tower to have some of the yummy cake Morgane and Melanie made. Eleonora, I know you're reading this. Thank you for inviting me over! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ehy!Who told you that I'm reading you! :P You were really welcome. It would have been a pity not to feast you're birthday at all!
    Anyway, why should Rome be the worst place where to spend Easter Holidays?!? You don't have to spend all your time in San Pietro, don't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! here's a late birthday greeting hahah! have fun in Rome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey abby! belated happy birthday! enjoy rome :)

    ReplyDelete