Saturday, March 17, 2007

Everywhere and nowhere


Was all over the place last Wednesday, a very fine day. I picked up a tourism DVD at the Philippine Consulate, had cheap Chinese takeaway for lunch, mailed my essays to London, bought groceries, and visited the Ministry of the Environment, City Hall and the European Environment Agency in Copenhagen, and in between strolled at Nyhavn and Kongens Have. Then I went to Roskilde to get more groceries, saw Hao's videos and had dinner at the Gray Tower, and finally went to Korallen for Carmine's birthday even though I had made no cake. The girls probably think it's unfair that I didn't do anything, but maybe if they knew what I was up to, they'd forgive me. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. You have a cool blog going here. It's always interesting to see life from the eyes of another person. It's midnight and I have to wake up early to work. Yet, I stopped by and took some time reading your blog, for again, it's interesting. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's always nice to hear from other bloggers elsewhere in the world. Do visit again and keep up the good work your blog as well. :)

    ReplyDelete