Monday, March 1, 2010

Boo!

After the craziness of February, it wouldn't make a difference if I start my birth month off on uneven footing. I am doing what I can to get back into the groove of blogging and studio work, and things are slowly shaping up. Let's reverse feng shui March with links that will make you react in an interesting way. Let's go.

Weaponizing Mozart: How Britain in using classical music as a form of social control

Victoria Court Director's Cut Challenge

How to enjoy the Presidential Debates

For the LOLZ: Gibo and Manny


And to celebrate the end of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver...




So tell me, who among these have the best pants: the Czechs, the Azerbaijanis or the Norwegian curling team?

5 comments:

  1. i have trouble getting what curling actually is all about... must be the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and lol at the vintage villar ad :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. as my friend yaps would say, curling is chores on ice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha yea heard lots of sexist jokes on why women's curling yielded better results :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. who knows, maybe there's really an evolutionary advantage. lol!

    ReplyDelete