Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ladies Figure Skating long program + another space

I was ordered to watch the Vancouver Winter Olympics Ladies Figure Skating long program competition Friday morning, so I moved the canvas I was working on to the living room. That's how I discovered a new studio area with good lighting.

As expected, Yuna Kim of South Korea won the gold. Mao Asada of Japan looked disappointed with her silver medial. Joannie Rochette of Canada was a deserving third after performing wonderfully so soon after her mother's death. Mirai Nagasu of USA was a great find with many years of competition ahead of her. But I have to say that although though Yuna's short program James Bond medley costume was classier, Miki Ando's (JP) long program Egyptian costume was my favorite. Images at the Vancouver 2010 site.

No comments:

Post a Comment