Thursday, December 13, 2007

MA dissertation update #4

[If I blog about yesterday's events, I think it will take me two hours, which I could spend sleeping, which I need more right now. This is how the rest of the week to be like. I will recap the highlights next week, when I come home. I expect to spend my days at home working on the diss when not meeting friends.]

Submitted Chapter 2 last week. Will get down to methodology next week.

It seems that IoE supervisors are really very hands-on in general. It's a great thing, methinks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi

    I left the CoMundus program at IoE in July...have thought of saying hi to you...but too bad I got to leave in July...

    K C
    M'sia

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see. are you done then? you can email me through the address on the profile page. :)

    ReplyDelete