Monday, December 10, 2007

Let us sing

We were missing two first sopranos and because of the previous night's karaoke till midnight, I couldn't even squeak out a G like I normally would. But we made it through: the concert was well attended, the kids got their treats from Santa, our choir mistress was happy.Took the one on the left while the brass quintet practiced before the carol concert. R took the one on the right with my camera while the quintet played during the concert. I don't think I'll post the audio but I can send some recordings from rehearsal by request. It's just that the singing was overpoweringly sop (though we were in the minority) because the camera was near me.

[Updated 9:36am]
Salamat to Irene and Joel (who also took the photos below) for coming to hear me.
Sabi nga ni Joel, mukha raw soiree ng hall namin at nila. Masaya iyon kung magkatotoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment