Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ows, talaga?

Ooh, it's the first post of the year! I came home yesterday to find 580-something items in my reader, so here are a few of them to buy time while I figure out what to post next and how to fit all the new photos and videos in the hard drive.

10 most important works of the decade [The Star Canada]

The Best of the Decade: Breakthroughs [Cinematical]

The Best Roundups of the Best Photos of 2009 [Photojojo]

Criticwatch 2009 - The Year In Quotes [eFilmCritic]


Paleo I Don’t Care: I Like No Soap; No Shampoo [Free the Animal]

The Philippines Website War winners in 2009 according to Alexa [New Media Philippines]

Study: Rumors of Written-Word Death Greatly Exaggerated [Wired]

Weird Book Room [AbeBooks]

There's still a week's worth of Hong Kong posts waiting to be published. Stay tuned.

For your enjoyment: my brother's time-lapse of the first sunrise of 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment