Saturday, August 23, 2008

Malaysia Tourism Centre and Menara KL

MTC

garden trees

Malaysia Tourism Centre is off the Bukit Nanas LRT station. The building is beautiful, but I found the actual tour information lacking. They offer 20 minutes of free internet, which is helpful. There's a also a Cocoa Boutique and a craft store nearby.


Menara Kuala Lumpur (KL Tower) is the fourth tallest telecommunication tower in the world at 421m tall. It stands atop Bukit Nanas forest reserve. The observation deck is 276m high. This is what I saw there.


view

I induced the dramatic effect--it was actually sunny and slightly hazy.

songket songket ladies
There was a cultural show for the tourists. This dance is about the songket, the fabric that the ladies are holding.



Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds this ridiculously funny, even if I'm shooting from behind. Hindi ko kinaya yung mga dance steps! I don't believe that 00:45 and 1:00 are really Malaysian. Di vah?

1 comment:

  1. hahahah! para akong nanonood ng Ate Vi dance show! hahahah! winner!

    ReplyDelete