Wednesday, January 30, 2008

MA dissertation update #7

How I spent the weekdays of January:
  • Nine hours (on average)- mentally wrestling with the dissertation, interspersed with listening to podcasts and watching video podcasts. I usually start at 10 or 11am, then finish between 6 and 8pm. If I write quickly, I'd churn out an advertorial. Ika nga ni Sr. Iris, "Patience is a virtue, possess it if you can; found seldom in a woman, never in a man..."
  • Lunch and snack- toasted wheat bread with whatever filling I can find. Quick and easy, but nowhere near Pret. I also do a bit of reading during breaks.
  • Nightcap - a movie, usually Korean. My impression of Korean cinema has been shattered by some terrible films. I skip this when I'm online late.
I'm keeping to this routine until 18th February, when the draft is due. Do I get bored? Of course I do. That's why we look forward to weekends, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment