Saturday, September 1, 2007

Ano ang nami-miss mo sa college?

A certain Avenue Q song comes to mind.

Tagged by Bob, who posted the kilig Pwede Pa-Kiss? (above) along with this. I tag Maki, Mich and Jamie.

1. Sino ang isa sa mga nami-miss mong prof sa college?
The late Gimo Pesigan. I was a wreck at his wake. Naniwala siya sa kakayahan kong magsulat. Tsaka kwela siya. We need more teachers like him.

2. Ano ang mga nami-miss mong gawin sa iyong college free time?
Free time? Ako, may free time? Hahaha!

3. Sino ang nami-miss mong college crush?
To quote Nikka: "Where are the quality men in Ateneo?" LOL.

4. Ano ang nami-miss mong college food?
Ugh, I didn't eat well then. Then again, when did I ever? I was an even bigger cheapo then.

5. Sino ang nami-miss mong manong o manang sa college?
Madami, kasi laging kami ang nagsasara ng campus kapag may rehearsal. I've mixed up their names, but there's one particular manong who was always so kind to me and always was sincere in giving compliments.

6. Ano ang namimiss mong tambayan sa labas ng college campus?
I was always inside eh.

7. Sino ang nami-miss mong pag-tripan o laitin na college classmate?
Hindi naman trip o lait, pero nami-miss kong kausapin si Marcelle (sa totoo lang, pero please, walang issues, ok?). We can argue and pick each other's wits (?) for hours. Messenger doesn't sound as eloquent or as powerful.

8. Ano ang nami-miss mong freshman subject?
I had to look at my transcript to remember the others, so I guess I have to say EN 13, which is the closest thing we have to lit.

9. Ano ang namimiss mong tambayang mall nung college?
Robinsons Metro East. Saw a lot of movies there.

10. Ano ang namiss mong opportunity nung college?
It sounds arrogant, but looking back, I did everything I could, but I don't know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment