Friday, April 20, 2007

A warning and an invitation


Mag-ingat sa mamboboso!

This sign posted near the mailboxes of my building makes me paranoid. The day after I first saw this, I saw a man's shadow pass by my back door and that scared me.

My front doors are completely covered; my back door is two-thirds covered, so if you live in the opposite building 20m away, you could see a few things inside my place. My windows are partially covered by a Philippine travel poster. Last week I got a potted flowering plant as a late birthday present from Xiangnan (currently our mohawk boy) and I kept it on the sill. But as I am no greenthumb, the plant is well on its way to plant heaven.

Voyeurs, my camera is waiting to see your faces.

On a lighter note, Xiangnan hosted a dinner for 25 people the other night. Here are the hungry ones in the dumpling production line.

No comments:

Post a Comment