Friday, April 13, 2007

The gelato diary

[updated 10:29am-inserted scrapblog show]



Seven consecutive days of ice cream. (It could have been eight if I bought some at the airport before we left, but I thought, nah, seven should be enough). Not all authentic gelato, but still a treat.

Sunday: stracciatella (chocolate chip) and pistaschio from Metropolitan near Piazza del Popolo
Monday: cherry and nocciola (hazelnut)near Fontana di Trevi
Tuesday: chocolate flavor, after-dinner dessert at the residence
Wednesday: chocolate flavor, complimentary dessert from Domiziano
Thursday: frutto di bosco (wild berries), caramel cream and coconut from Blue Ice Cream near Piazza Navona
Friday: strawberry flavor, after-lunch dessert from Lo Stregone, near Pont S. Angelo
Saturday: after-Easter vigil Cornetto from the shop on Regina Margherita

I didn't expect it to be a daily thing (otherwise I'd take pictures of them every day). A lucky coincidence, I guess?

I'm trying out scrapblog.com. Let me know if you like this better than the photoshows.

No comments:

Post a Comment