Friday, September 29, 2006

Tuesday highlights

Some of you must be thinking, aren't you supposed to be studying? Truth is, my classes begin next week, so I'm making the most of my time and my one-week bus pass (£13.50), seeing the sights of my home for the next 12 weeks.

National Gallery, Trafalgar Square
Breezed through the rooms. I want to go back and give the masterpieces the attention they deserve.

Theatre Museum, Covent Garden

History for every theatre fan.

University of the Arts London, off Oxford Street
Met my friend Trisha, who's studying at Central St. Martins. She said I ought to get a £15 cellphone. I'll think about it.

Curry @ Bengal Cuisine, Brick Lane

Passed by Jack the Ripper territory to reach Brick Lane, Hackney's own little slice of South Asia. Had Korma curry, very much like Bicol Express.

No comments:

Post a Comment