Thursday, September 7, 2006

Catching up with my Rowling


The last time I read a Harry Pottter book was in college, so I'm a bit behind. Must read before the next film catches up with me, I thought. I finished Order of the Phoenix last week and I'm determined to finish the second half ofHalf-Blood Prince today, in between appointments.

From The Independent:
People named Riddle, McRae, Granger or Crabtree have the most adventurous ancestors who are most likely to have emigrated from Britain to across the globe over the last 125 years.
Itals mine. Did J.K. Rowling know that all along?

Image by T.Boyle

4 comments:

  1. Im done with my ROWLING's just recently. Can't wait for the 7th installment. Is it gonna be the last one? I'll leave you with a cliffhanger (a bit of a spoiler too)....IS HARRY POTTER A HORCRUX??? Shhhheeeeez..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga. baka siya yung gryffindor horcrux.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll see how it works out. I'm really happy that Book 6 was a marked improvement over Book 5, writing-wise.

    Glad tidings to you from here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! it might interest you to know that lots of asians study here. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete