Saturday, September 9, 2006

Coffee, cake and Kristina


Actually, I had iced chocolate. After walking aimlessly around Megamall, Kristina and I settled on Sugarhouse, and spent the next three hours catching up on the last three years.

Kristina never fails to make me laugh with her exploits. She used to tell me about how the artist Pacheco wanted to paint her semi-nude and her trips to Malate. Now, she's moved on to her rakets and her trip to the Bureau of Customs.

Kristina wrote my writeup in our high school yearbook, using snippets of our conversations to highlight my hilarious tactless moments. This is my favorite part:

Me: I like the way you walk. You have a...gait.
Kristina: Isn't that what you use to describe a horse?
Me: Yeah.

Straight from the horse's mouth.

2 comments:

  1. wow! there's an entry about me! i feel special.

    of course you also wrote about the back of a baby powder bottle, so uh...

    it has a bigger photo too. dammit abby.

    tried the "flamingo" lacquer. you were wondering what's so flamingo about it, it's la merde de l'oiseau. (yes, only vital french sticks to memory hahahaha)

    will see you in december! mwah mwah mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. vous etes drôle! you're a magnet for interesting stories ü

    ReplyDelete