Thursday, September 21, 2006

Discovering Dijon 1: CRI


From the Gare SNCF (train station), I took the bus to Centre de rencontres Internationales et de sejour Dijon (CRI). On the bus, I met a young woman and a couple who were going to CRI for a political meeting. Madame Dominique helped me check in (it took half an hour-- French time, according to her).

CRI is a hostel north of the city center. I got a basic dorm room. I was alone in the room on the first night, but four fellow CoMundus students transferred in on the fourth night.

Please forgive my feeble attempt at putting together a video. Hindi ko siya kinarir. I had to economize on memory card use. I'll improve the image quality next time.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! its like ive been pulled along irresistably to see some of the sights of Dijon! ;)

    ReplyDelete