Saturday, September 2, 2006

10 days to take off



I've started packing my things and was amazed that it didn't take long. Maybe that's because I set aside the clothes beforehand, plus I have a packing list.

Just waiting for the approval of my Schengen visa. Let's hope that everything will go as planned.

What's that above? Images for the sake of not having an all-text entry, taken a day apart in two different restrooms. I've always wanted to shoot against a tile background. Hirap palang maging photog and model at the same time. My eyes look like that because I still wake up at 6am though it's been a month since I last worked at an office.

Manila weather
Sunrise 5:44am
Sunset 6:07pm
Temp. range 24° to 31°

5 comments:

  1. Nice collages you put up. :) I love photograph and composition.

    Happy going abroad to London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ang lapit na talaga! will keep going back to your blog to follow your progress. God speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! the days are whizzing right by. just comment away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hirap talagang maging narcisstic hehehehe V(^_^)V... By now, I guessed you've packed. Enjoy LONDON for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm sorry! vanity shots nga ito. hehehe

    ReplyDelete