Thursday, August 31, 2006

Geotagging in Flickr


Flickr now offers geotagging, allowing users to show where their photos were taken. Anyone can also browse all geotagged photos by place. The interface is very easy to use and navigate, so even if you don't have a Flickr account, just go and have fun.

These are the locations where the photos from my travels set are taken. I'm looking forward to having Europe geotags within the month. Explore my and everyone's geotagged photos.

For more info, click on the title of this post. (Some post titles are linked to related articles. Check them out.)

I just realized that I'm 34 photos shy of my Flickr free account limit. Will somebody give me a Pro account for Christmas? Haaay. Who knows when my 300MB of uploads in Blogger will run out? Wait, lemme check. At the rate I'm going (50kb per photo, at one photo a day), 16 years. Goody.

No comments:

Post a Comment