Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Three-in-six


Three embassies in six weeks. The senior couple. The mother-and-daughter duo with matching pearl earrings and pointy shoes. The managers with folder upon folder of documents. The francais-speaking woman and her two teenage sons with gravity-defying hair. I observed enough characters to start writing a short play, except that I was too anxious waiting for my number to be called.

Three teachers in six days. Saw Sir Miguel (Philo) at a cafeteria, Sir Sev (PR) on an overpass, and Ma'am Aleli (Ad Management) at the mall. I wasn't able to say hi to Ma'am Aleli because she was on the phone and seemed to be in a hurry. Sir Miguel shushed me when we recognized each other, so I guess I can't divulge any details. Sir Sev, who was one of my referees for the scholarship, just said, "When you come back, see me." Will do.

Made a quick montage (above) because I want all posts to have a visual. Na-OC lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment