Saturday, July 26, 2008

Watching again + random snaps


I haven't followed a TV series for more than a year now, so when J mentioned Zettai Kareshi, I looked it up in a heartbeat. It's another manga-based Japanese dorama, with shades of Kimi wa petto. I think Mocomichi's supposed Filipino blood is his edge over other actors, even if he reminds me of Romnick Sarmenta.

I've only seen one episode but I feel like buying a cream puff from Beard Papa already. In other news...

Tony Leung and Carina Lau got married in Bhutan. Altogether now: "Finally!" [via mystarhill.com]

Diana DeGarmo will appear alongside my favorite singing chimneysweep Gavin Creel in Godspell on Broadway this autumn. [via The Sun NY]

This year's Global Pinoy Bazaar will be on September 20 to 21 at the Rockwell Tent. [via Flair in the City]

2 comments:

  1. I just finished the series a week or 2 ago. :-). It was cute... sweet and even touching in some parts. The ending was good so you should definitely finish it. :-).

    Hmm, they say Mocomichi's supposedly Filipino blood is not true. But, any any case, he's still cute. :-P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, nikki! will watch the rest of it when i get back :)

    ReplyDelete