Sunday, July 27, 2008

For your mp3 collection, part 18

I've been a homebody all year, so I'm happy to ride a plane again today. I'll be on blog hiatus until the first week of August, so I leave you with the Pinoy pride series, free music from the QED Records netlabel. If that's not enough, head over to my photolog, which will continue to have a new photo or two daily. Do leave a note on your favorite shots. It's awfully lonely over there.




Brian Cua:"The Only Constant is Disconnection"-the communicator's dilemma




Cardinal Zen:"Wishing Well"-dreamy pool




CJane:"I Think About You"-down down dirge





Clone:"Nothing Yet"-'coz it was 1999




David Chen:"Clear Blue"-a happy day




Demolee:"From Up Here"-positive vibes


Emorej:"It's OK"
-contemplative




Makkina:"Street Souljah"-urban bliss




Moon Fear Moon:"Critical Turbine"-slow burn





Morse:"Living on Welfare"-classic urban lethargia

Partikl:"Don't Make Me Cream Anymore"-kitchen rescue

1 comment:

  1. enjoy your trip wherever it is to! :) can't wait to read about your trip!

    ReplyDelete