Wednesday, July 2, 2008

And I am telling you...

I'm not going (to London this year). Perhaps next March for the presentation ceremony, but even that is doubtful. I'm actually relieved with the turn of events because the developments of the past two months would have given me a massive headache if I had to leave. At the same time, it bugs me that I have to break the news to so many people who were expecting me to go and they will be disappointed. But I'm not losing out at all-quite the contrary. Something similar happened years ago, and it turned out to be for the best. I'm still living my dreams. And I am telling you... that I'm still very lucky and I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Huwag kasing ipagsabi kung hindi naman sigurado. Mayabang ka kasi, kaya ngayon napaka-defensive mo naman

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry po! i had the chance, wala lang pera. it's hard not to tell people about the possibilities when they ask you what's going on. but since they know that the decision was not in my hands, it's not such a big letdown :)

    ReplyDelete