Sunday, July 1, 2007

Meet my new digicam


Saying goodbye to Antonio and Anaïs, who are leaving for Italy and France soon, and camwhoring in the bathroom mirror with my "new" Ixus 800 IS yesterday. (All on the same day--I can look quite different).

The main reason why I chose this camera is because when my brother and I had a contest last Christmas, the image stabilization made his night shots sharper than mine. I conceded defeat and became obsessed with getting a better camera. I also thought that I could use my old batteries, but I was mistaken. Anyone care to trade an NB-4L for an NB-5L?

So in the end, I didn't settle for something cheaper, but I'm very satisfied.

Sorry about the Brussels post delay. I need more time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow nice digicam! :) I want a new one also hehe... a must need for better blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should name her. may i suggest Paolo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm. the last time i named my camera, it broke after a few days, so i think i will not christen it anymore. ahahaha! thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete