Monday, June 25, 2007

Midsummer fest, part 1

Click to start slide show

An early, muddy start: walking to the post office in the drizzle. The last time I went there, it was still winter and I had to maneuver the sidewalks thick with snow carefully.

By 1pm, the sky had cleared, and we made our way to Valby for the tour of Carlsberg Brewery.

Being no beer fan, I only had half a glass of honey ale (enough to make my face and neck red already) and a glass of cola, some chips, a piece of bread and a bite off a banana. For the student price of 25 kr (~P209), the tour (though not authentic) includes two beers--good value for money. There were even a number of repeat visitors among us.

It rained again when I headed with Mark and Simon S. for Frederiksberg while thinking of showtunes. We had spaghetti at Irene's place before taking the train to Lejre.

No comments:

Post a Comment