Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm a C- traveler!

[Updated 5:02pm]
This is one cool app. I've probably seen more of Great Britain in 11 days than I have of my country in more than 20 years, but I'll work on it! (Just not this year.)

My score was originally an F, but creator Eugene Villar figured the system was too harsh and made some adjustments (see first comment).

Visited countries map coming in August.


My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!


Created by Eugene Villar.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for dropping by.

    I think when you took my test, it was during the 13th, right? Well, it was using the old grading system which was too harse and so I updated it. Your updated grade is now C-! :)

    There's now also a link to let you update your map as you travel more of the Philippines. Come back to the islands, soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I live in the Philippines and I got a score even lower than yours. Geesh. I'm suddenly very unFilipino. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. blog goddess shari! i've only been away from pinas for a year.

    sometimes when you live in a place, you don't feel like exploring because you know that it's just there.

    then again, it's just as cheap to fly from one city in europe to another than to go to mindanao from manila. given how much a person makes in the philippines, it's pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete