Thursday, June 7, 2007

Galettes, 1,925 photos and a rip-off

The fantastic French supergirls hosted a galette party at Korallen. What are galettes? "La galette est, au même titre que la crêpe, une spécialité régionale de Bretagne," says Wikipedia. Fair enough.


I CAN NOT! I cannot contain my joy. I cannot believe that it's only been a year and all these things, people, places have been in my life. A year in pictures (with the exception of a few 2005 shots) at my brand-spanking new Flickr Pro account. 1,925 shots and counting. Woot!


A warning to all the shoppers at the købmand in Trekroner: check the price before you buy. Twice I've had to pay more than the price written on the shelf. Last week, I paid 17kr for a marble cake that was supposed to be 14kr, then yesterday a carton of yogurt that was 10kr cost us 12kr. If you were using your Dankort to pay, you probably won't feel a thing, but they have to be honest with the prices, right? I told the staff about it and they don't budge an inch. Tsk, tsk.

2 comments:

  1. hoy! if you're referring to the one lower-right, he's italian. and taken. sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete