Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The last exam of the semester



...is still a week away. But then I'm done with everything else.

Saturday: From 6pm to 330am the following morning, worked with my groupmates on the project. Slept on Hanna's sofa.

Sunday: Woke up at 730am to work again and was done by noon.

The train to Trekroner from Copenhagen was 37 minutes late, not the longest delay I've experienced here, but until yesterday, the whole system has had major problems.

At 830pm until midnight, reviewed Danish with Mela and Jörg.

Monday: In the morning, Hanna and I printed out the project paper, bound it ourselves and handed it in.

Li hosted dinner(again) for about 30 people, so I brought ice cream, which thankfully didn't melt through it was really warm that afternoon when I bought it.

Tuesday: Had my Danish exam with Laia. In the evening, went sailing on a Norwegian boat and came back at 930pm, when the sun was on its way down. (Details and photos in a forthcoming post.)

And these cats? I was on my way to Malin's farewell dinner last Thursday when I saw them. I stood under the open windows of the kollegium, hoping to get a shot when my camera acted up again. Ele and Mela passed by, so I asked Ele to take photos, which I cropped.

The camera still doesn't work (I try turning the power on the power everyday to retract the lens, but no luck). Successfully bid on a second-hand Ixus 800 on eBay. Hope I get it within the next two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment