Monday, January 1, 2007

Who needs resolutions?

I think I'd rather set goals that are impossible not to achieve. :)

1. See more of Europe.
2. Meet more people and make friends-for-life.
3. Study. Hard.

New music
And while you're coming up with your own list, you may as well have some new music to go along with it. Here are 20 downloadable tracks from Salon. I'm not the target market for these songs, but I'll keep Susana Baca and Gilberto Gil's Estrela, Lambchop's Prepared, Väsen's Polska på övervåningen (Polska Upstairs), Final Fantasy's This Lamb Sells Condos and M. Ward's Post-War in my playlist.

New Year's Eve recap
As usual, we danced for my grandmother (it's her birthday). Mas benta, mas masaya. This year, we stayed away from Sexbomb and Vhong Navarro, opting instead for Kapag Tumibok ang Puso (Toni Gonzaga version--not my idea, for those of you who know the signficance of this song to me). My other female cousins did Babae Po Ako by Tuesday Vargas; the boys did Di Ako Bakla by Michael V. The younger ones did something from High School Musical. YouTube-worthy videos!

New shots

Uploaded some to Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment