Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Three downloads

Great software. The best part: downloading them is free. Allow me to say describe them ala-T3:


A must for referencing. Whether you've got an essay or a dissertation, this makes things a bit easier. The 30-day trial is free. The full version is, of course, expensive.



Enough of IE. This is the original tabbed browser.



Never need MS Office again. Save your documents in PDF format. OpenOffice has a word processor, presentation program, spreadsheet, math function creator, database and vector drawing tool.

2 comments:

  1. In fourteen days, I'll be sending my application for an Eramus Mundus scholarship in UK. Sana palarin din ako tulad mo. Can I link your site? If everything goes according to plan, I'll be starting my MS in UK, then Italy, then Sweden.

    Sieg
    justpressstart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure! good luck on your application and hope to see you in the UK if all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete