Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Your life, in six words + uncomfortable plot summaries + the resident Trekkie

Daily Lit's got a reader challenge: write a six-word autobiography.

What would I write? Let me see...

Studied, traveled, wrote, painted, blogged, loved.
OR
Always in awe of the universe.

What's yours?

===

Somewhat related: uncomfortable plot summaries.

BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S: Pretty redneck girl fools socialites, flirts with gay gigolo
CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY: Deranged pedophile big-business industrialist tortures and mutilates young children
JUNO: Teen fails to get abortion, ruins lives

===


I never realized how much of a Trekkie my brother is. Blame it on our yaya, who gave my brother a book on Gene Roddenberry.

I looked up their summaries to save myself the trouble:

STAR TREK THE MOTION PICTURE: Meglomaniac can’t let go of past glory, drives successor to suicide
STAR TREK IV: Interplanetary fugitives poach wildlife from a past age to cover up an act of genocide
STAR TREK VI: Racist military commander past his prime nearly ruins galactic peace

4 comments:

  1. You wanna see my Star Trek collection? Haha...
    Let's all go and see the movie together! I have a new tumblr by the way, and coincidentally i've been posting lot of trek stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sure you wanna watch with my brother and his kiddies? i'll go with you na lang :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha... hmm.. sounds interesting, but i'm guessing you don't want to so let's watch without them na lang. alright, you pick the day and time (except before 6pm on may 9). just message me anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. alrighty. hey, you haven't even given me your new tumblr URL! :)

    ReplyDelete