Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Fools

Hi, I'm an Erasmus Mundus alumna with a European Master of Arts degree. And I can finally prove it. This arrived in the mail on April 1st.


A University of London (post)graduate. Imagine that. If only the diploma had a little more imagination.

===
Love makes April fools of us all. Here's the trouble with chatting with people you've had issues with.

X: are you online? i dont want what im gonna say be too late
X: i never got over you... i still love you
X: darn. it's 12 am... it's over.
X: haha
X: sorry... if you didnt get it, it was an april fool's joke.
me: and i really hope that the april fools joke really was a joke. that's the saddest thing!
X: it was a joke... it's like how many years!
me: ay sus! malay mo may ganung tao
X: i wouldn't have stopped bugging you
X: bakit, si Y ba di pa rin over you?
me: i think he's over na
me: grabe na, after three girlfriends, pwede ba?
X: alam mo, baka naman kasi the one who got away
me: eeeeeek
X: and then you got prettier through the years, so who knows, it might just come back
me: am actually chatting with him now
X: yihee..


me: the best april fool's joke i got on ym: i never got over you... i still love you
me: but the guy said joke talaga yun
Y: your ex?
Y: Siya yun?
me: no, someone else
Y: Okay.
Y: I don't play April Fool's jokes with love.
me: my ex greeted me on my bday but did not send a joke
Y: So yeah...
me: yeah what?
Y: So yeah, that's why my April Fool's gags can't be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment