Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Style and delivery


Sandra Maria Meier fans will be happy to know that I've warmed up to her. (In my previous post, a supporter commented in her defense. Not that I was bashing anybody.) She's a lovely woman and she's grown as a presenter more quickly than I expected. Somebody from Deutsche Welle must be reading blogs.

The change is noticeable: more confident delivery, more feminine styling. Her highlights (both that of Euromaxx and her hair) are very good. At this rate, I'm wondering if Karin is ever coming back.

What still doesn't work for me? The necklaces and her lipstick. Although multi-stranded necklaces and necklace sets are becoming common, the combination could be better. The gloss on the lips is great, but the upper lip could use some lip liner because it's becoming invisible. Sorry to nitpick still. On TV, it's all about the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment