Thursday, May 15, 2008

Going places

I was looking for notebooks when I came upon one that I labeled My Book of Lists. This was the first list:
PLACES I'D LIKE TO GO TO
Paris: Louvre, Montmartre
Rome
New Zealand
Kyoto and Tokyo
Russia: Red Square, Hermitage
Irish cliffs: Moher, Ring of Kerry, Giant's Causeway
The Alps Egypt
Grand Canyon
Angkor Wat
I've only seen the first two since. At least I'm making progress! I'm adding these:
Iceland
Batanes
Palawan
Great Barrier Reef and Highway 1
Machu Picchu and other Incan/Aztec/Mayan ruins

And there are countless Pinays with the same wanderlust. Here are some blogger friends with travel blogs in addition to their personal blogs. Show them some love.

I travel. I write. I think. Sometimes I do all three all at once.

Miss Placed -- routes, food, fashion, and finds

travels, places, and photography unlimited

6 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the link, I appreciate it.. :)

    Just wanted to share, I looove lists! I don't have a notebook though (you gave me an idea), and my workstation is full of post it notes- which i think is one of the greatest things made by man.

    PS, once in a while I use this (Coriander dreams) blog to surf around, in case you were wondering who i am).

    Cheers, Marie
    http://gorgeoustraveller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. walang anuman, marie!

    i use stickies on my desktop. same principle as post-its, without the physical component. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link recc :D

    May you see many more places on the list! I really want to go to Angkor and Kyoto, and Palawan...

    Funny that going to Palawan costs as much as going outside of the country though. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. true, domestic travel can be pricey. here's to more travel tales! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and where is Mallorca on that list?? I have to convince you to come! Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. jajajajaja! for as long as the invitation holds, i'll get there one day. just you wait :D

    ReplyDelete