Saturday, October 14, 2006

I love Pret


Jenn Simons introduced me to Pret A Manger (Ready to Eat, in French) in high school when she listed it down as one of the places I should try out in London. I remember my first visit; the outlet was near Tower Bridge. I didn't like the sparkling water (I didn't know that it was carbonated water) and the sandwich I had was tasteless. I still think their sandwiches are bland, but I still go there anyway. Seeing row upon row of freshly made food makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. Of course EUROPEAN foodies are too bland for our tastebuds. Kailangan mo siguro bumili ng patis o soy sauce for whatever you're eating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, foods are the blandest -- people in Europe do not add salt, sugar, and the rest. Obviously, some people have wonderful figures; plus, they have smooth and clean skin. European styles...

    ReplyDelete