Monday, June 21, 2010

Podcast picks 5

Here's my latest batch of audio and video podcasts. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be an archeologist, so Naked Archeology if perfect for the armchair digger in you. The National Gallery of Art video podcast has a variety of short clips for your visual pleasure. I listen to Philosophy Bites and WFMT: Critical Thinking are while working. They acquaint me with topics and people I would not have the energy to read about. Working Class Foodies is a new obsession. I haven't been inspired enough to cook anything new yet, but I was convinced to buy some mustard, which is excellent with my salads.

Bonus videos:
BBC's 20th Century Battlefields has a cool "sand table" CGI (not better than games today, but still pretty neat). Honestly, I watched it not for the war but for Dan Snow, who presents the show with his dad. Youtube playlist here.

No comments:

Post a Comment